Amateur Astronomer Night in America II on Collision Course

Moderator: TheresaJMorris

Collision Course

Amateur Astronomer Night in America II on Collision Course

01 Dec 2018, 16:54

Good evening, everyone!

We hope your Thanksgiving was a fabulous celebration of food and friends. We are blessed with all the good things in life and we want to wish you the same.

Tonight I will attempt to bring together six, different amateur astronomers from all around North America. Bob is at Cosmic Obsession - Kerrville, Joe is in New Jersey, Chris is in Totonto, Mark is in California, and Don? I'm not sure where done is but I think its Florida. SOMEBODY ALWAYS HAS CLEAR SKIES when you have a spread like that!!!

Come listen to what's going on in outer space and how people like you and me can have access to the astronomers like we'll have on tonight! They love talking about their telescopes of course,
but they also know all about the night sky. That's where it's at!

Hope to see you there. I'm going to see how it goes, the mics may open at 6:30 pm in New York after I get out the outer this world news for the day.

Ok! See you at the next, Amateur Astronomer Night in America on Collision Course, Studio B on revolution.radio

Collision Course was, is, and always will be about what one person can do to change the outcome of an assumed reality. Outer Space is where it’s at when you’re listening to Collision Course every Sat. 6-8 pm EDT on (rev)

Bobster

Re: Amateur Astronomer Night in America II on Collision Course

01 Dec 2018, 18:48

Hi Francis, Joe, Mark, Chris and Don....Im actually getting to listen even wit out crummy internet....

Collision Course

Re: Amateur Astronomer Night in America II on Collision Course

01 Dec 2018, 19:30

Hi, Bob!
Collision Course was, is, and always will be about what one person can do to change the outcome of an assumed reality. Outer Space is where it’s at when you’re listening to Collision Course every Sat. 6-8 pm EDT on (rev)

Return to “Cosmos Connection”