Saturday October 13th on Collision Course @ 6:30 pm EDT (approx)

Moderator: TheresaJMorris

Collision Course

Saturday October 13th on Collision Course @ 6:30 pm EDT (approx)

24 Sep 2018, 15:27

We have a great guest coming to speak to us about Oumuamua, the intergalactic space traveler that entered our solar system at extremes speeds and quickly moved out of it on a hyperbolic orbit. Though we will never see Oumuamua again, researchers like Dr. Karen Meech are here to tell us the ramifications of its close approach.

Good morning, Ms. Meech

My name is Francis Walsh and I am making a request to interview you for my radio show, Collision Course. Collision Course is primarily focused on current trends in astronomy and the science behind space activity on Revolution Radio @ http://www.freedomslips.com

A preliminary show would focus on your work with Oumuamua. I am, for better or worse, a transient fanatic. I would be so excited to hear your POV on your work tracking this Interstellar Traveler.

Then, if everything was good, maybe you would agree to come back at a later date to talk about KBO activity and hyperbolic orbits!!!!

ANSWER:

Ok, I can do Oct 13

Dr. Karen Meech, Grad Chair
Institute for Astronomy
2680 Woodlawn Drive.
Honolulu, HI 96822

Collision Course was, is, and always will be about what one person can do to change the outcome of an assumed reality. Outer Space is where it’s at when you’re listening to Collision Course every Sat. 6-8 pm EDT on (rev)

Return to “Cosmos Connection”