Jarrod Questions Terral on John Moore, The Navy Map of the Future and Religion

Moderator: Terral

Terral

Jarrod Questions Terral on John Moore, The Navy Map of the Future and Religion

12 Apr 2018, 15:09

April 06, 2018

Hi Jarrod:

Thank you for writing and for your support of the research at https://www.terral03.com. You wrote:
On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 11:08 AM, Jarrod wrote:
Thank you for your reply. Here are my questions.

1. Concerning the dark Star system that is in our own solar system. I am curious do you think that flooding is going to be as bad as John Moore predicts with the Navy maps? Is there a possibility that it will not be that bad?
Please allow me to help you understand: Once you are aware of what is coming from space, then the correct mindset is to prepare for the worst-case scenario while hoping for the best. Looking for reasons to half-prepare is the kind of mistake that gets you into positions later in the timeline without solutions-remedies. My view is that the USA is split in two, by the inland gulf you see running from Louisiana all the way to the Great Lakes. You do not want to be on the eastern side of the Mississippi River Basin or on the western side of the Rocky Mountain Ridge. Period. I agree with JM that the Ozarks represent the best survival location in the USA and maybe in the entire northern hemisphere where we already have four survival groups currently forming.
To be honest I feel like it is going to be very bad however I was curious if you think there is a chance that it will exit without too much craziness?
There is a zero chance of the Black Star passing through and leaving the inner solar system without craziness. The destruction will come suddenly like the birth pangs upon a woman with child. 1Thes. 5:1-5.

Thief in the Night:

Watch my video for more info.
Although my girlfriend somewhat believes she is not willing to relocate now which is what I suggested. I have tried to educate her son who lives with us and he thinks I am a crazy conspiracy nut and refuses to even watch a short video. Just not really sure how to handle this.
Black Star Overview For Families:

The sad reality is that the clear majority of people all around us 'are' worthy of the coming destruction and will not wake up no matter what anyone says. The next thing to realize is that we (Body of Christ) are 'caught up' to meet the Lord in the air (1Thes. 4:13-18) and 'before' the sudden destruction from the following passage. The survival group program has always been for those we leave behind and the rewards from 2Cor. 5:10 (with Col. 3:1-4 in mind). The problem is, as you state below, that many are confused about whether or not they are true Christians.
2. I live in Florida on the West Coast, do you believe there will be time to evacuate or is disaster going to strike suddenly, in your opinion of course?
There will be no time for evacuations or anything else before the sudden destruction. The Black Star crosses Earth orbit path to tip Earth over (geological pole shift) for gigantic waves to crisscross Florida through 'multiple' geological pole shifts. I assume you have seen the Navy/Scallion Maps of the Future. Well, the pole shifts create that damage. There are no safe zones in Florida or anywhere east of the Mississippi River Basin.
3. Concerning religion, I am very confused however you do seem to have a better handle on the whole picture than most people do. Although I want to believe in the Bible and take everything at face value it is very difficult for me and I do not want to sound smug I am really just confused.
There are 20,000 denominations of 'professing' Christians and that many interpretations of one truth. Think about that for a moment. I highly recommend that you watch the six introductory videos at https://www.terral03.com in the Scripture Section, if you are interested in getting your doctrine fixed and things rightly divided (cut straight). Of course, the truth is just another opinion among 20,000, so weigh all of the evidence and decide for yourself. Some can see God's wisdom hidden in plain sight (three witnesses of spirit, blood and water) and some simply cannot, because God chooses who sees His wisdom and when. I have seen these things for decades and am happy to share, but at the end of the day allowing everyone to wake up in their beds believing whatever they want to believe (like the Matrix). I am a red-pill guy in a world of people wanting the blue pill.
I have heard theories from Jesus being an alien and watching the documentary ancient aliens and some of the artwork (such as UFOs overhead deeming down light on mother Mary) makes you wonder, doesn't it?
No. Jesus Christ is the incarnation of Heaven (Gen. 1:1) on Earth like John the Baptist is the incarnation of the Earth on Earth. I explain all these things in great detail in my book The Mystery Explained and in the intro videos. Once you make it through the sixth video on the website, then the Lights should start turning on.
And then there are videos such as this one below that makes you wonder if everything is a lie like our corporate-controlled mainstream media today. For example, according to the video below Attis, Krishna, Dionysus, and Horus all born on December 25 of a virgin, star in the East, adorned by three kings, teacher at the age of 12, baptized 30, and had 12 disciples then Horus was betrayed crucified dead for three days and then resurrected. I Would like to know how to find the truth in all of this confusion as well as how we know the Bible is true if all of these gods were depicted the same as Jesus?
No sir. Once you see the truth and know the truth and realize heaven (Christ) is 'in' you (Col. 1:24-27 (27), then all the lies fall away, and you can be deceived no more (like me). I realize how that sounds, but I have been on the path for decades to see these things clear as day. There are 20,000 counterfeits out there and one truth. My prayer is that God opens your eyes to see His Hidden Wisdom that is indeed hidden very much in plain sight; once you see it.

Blessings,

Terral

This article appears in the Featured Section of Terral's 2018 Newsletter Issue 18. Subscribe to the Newsletter and Survival Group Programs at https://www.terral03.com.

Return to “Black Star Thursdays”