STRANGE EVENTS AND EXTREME WEATHER THIS WEEK FEBRUARY 25, 2018: Article 45

Moderator: Terral

Terral

STRANGE EVENTS AND EXTREME WEATHER THIS WEEK FEBRUARY 25, 2018: Article 45

08 Mar 2018, 14:48

By Rebecca:
Primary USA Survival Group Option Leader (Subscribe at: https://www.terral03.com)
February 25, 2018

I feel it is important to keep in the forefront the number and severity of extreme weather and strange events occurring on a daily basis. These events are not covered by main stream media and only in some cases on the local news. I suggest that you search these topics and watch videos of these events on YouTube it is very impactful to watch them occurring. In no time in our past lives have there been this number of events occurring over this span of time like we have seen over the last few months. At the same time, there are major distractions such as the Los Vegas shooting and the Florida Parkland High School Shooting to keep us diverted while they do something else. In many cases it appears these high-profile events seem to be created and scripted. Now, our social media news sources are getting shut down to limit the information we can receive and allowing only one side of the information to be released. Who started the social media companies? The CIA. Why would the CIA want to create and sensor reporting? The only reason would be to control an outcome. One could go so far to say it appears they are interested in creating a Civil War.

If this is their agenda, you could expect to see a major event happen as the next step. This could be a number of things. The main stream media enrages both sides with their toxic biased reporting. There has been a Russian sub in the Atlantic roving around and one off the coast of Mexico. A sub could set off a nuclear weapon. President Putin unveiled a Russian new stockpile of “invincible” nuclear weapons, with a video graphic appearing to show missiles raining on Florida. Don’t worry President Trump has a bunker at his Mar-a-Lago estate and another bomb shelter at his golf course. For the rest of us I suggest you get a student desk to lay under.

The highest probable event would be a contagion release. Less than two weeks ago a CDC doctor went missing. The CDC statement is that the doctor went home early from work because he didn’t feel well and has not been seen since. When someone checked his home, they found his wallet at home, his car in the drive and his dog home alone. It’s a very strange situation. His research focus was on the Zika virus but who knows what else he had access to. Was he exposed and taken away for our protection or is he a MK Ultra and was hired to release a virus or did he hear or see something and was killed? The narrative from the CDC is that he was angry because he was passed over for a promotion. Does that not sound like a good made up cover line? Today there are no answers for where he might have gone to.

It’s very concerning to me that social media is being shut down to those who report on these types of stories. The channels are trying to be stealth and not use key words and descriptions that would give them strikes. One channel is using kittens and puppies in code, so their viewers know it’s a topic they need to watch and will not give the channel a strike. Three strikes and you are out. Banned. Channel and all material gone. More on all of this later. It would be foolish to think all these things are merely coincidence and normal. Doesn’t it seem that we are getting shut down one by one? That the loss of life with all these events are eliminating us in a slow kill? I will be writing in more detail about these topics in the next report and I will continue to monitor the extreme weather and strange events for you it’s not something to ignore or dismiss.
I know I said I had the member contract finished but I decided to change a couple of things. I have it finished, again, and will read it one more time then sent it out to those who have asked to receive it. I apologize for the delay.

WEEKLY WEATHER AND EVENT UPDATE

These are some of the events. There are more. Lots more.
There were two asteroid events that flew by less than 1 AU lunar distance from the earth as well there has been an increase in meteors and meteorites this week.

Gigantic house size boulder came down hillside landing in the middle of State Road 7 in Ohio.
Thunderstorm spawns a deadly tornado with 120 mph winds in Clarksville, TN with damage and lives lost in association with this tornado.

Thousands of birds take over a shopping mall parking lot and swarm in sky at dusk.
Over 40 volcanoes erupting at this moment. A 6.1 earthquake at a volcano that has been dormant for thousands of years in Azores waking it up.

There is a polar arctic vortex split at the north pole. It’s as if there are two north poles and the space between them is allowing a flow of warm water to be sucked between bringing warm weather. This is making Iceland a balmy 40 degrees with the land mass on either side minus 30s. Global systems are influenced by the geyser flow of fresh water into the Atlantic Ocean. The flow of fresh water into the ocean water will cause the tide flow to slow or stop. This could cause extreme rapid change in weather on earth as we are already seeing.

Maya Express a 1-in-500-year-storm event hits the Midwest and into Canada. Raging river with ice jammed and flooded near Ontario, Canada. Over 500 rivers at or near flooding stage from Texas through Midwest with areas receiving twice their average rainfall since January.

February 2018 has set records for the most rain in Arkansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee and Mississippi with the most rain ever recorded in February in these areas and it’s going to continue raining over the next day or two. This storm will move on east and create high winds and waves along 1000 miles across the east coast from northeast down through Florida. The storm will sit for 2 to 3 days with hurricane force winds, 30 ft waves and possible power outages. Continuous rain has caused mudslides in Pennsylvania and it looks like it’s going to continue raining there for the next 4 to 5 days. If the two fronts collide, there could be an outbreak of tornadoes in the plains.

7.6 Earthquake in Indonesia.

The Alaska Bering Sea lost one third of its ice in 8 days.
Deep snow in Rome.
Russia pulled in its army due to very cold weather -18 degrees. UK army standby as heavy snow cripples Britain with temperatures 0 to 5 degrees. Transportation was halted, and schools closed. UK and Scotland are getting pounded by this blizzard.

Blue ice in lake Michigan. What is blue ice? Blue ice occurs when snow falls on a glacier, is compressed and becomes part of the glacier. Air bubbles are squeezed out and the ice crystals enlarge, making the ice appear blue. Is there supposed to be glacier ice in Michigan?
Saudi Arabia never seen hail storm and snow. Orange size hail injures more than 50 people and several inches of snow.

Epic blizzard creates gridlock in Scotland-Red Snow Warning – First Red Alert for snow in history of Scotland and only the second time in the UK. High winds and drifting snow coming down in a full blizzard and will continue for the next couple of days. Airports are closed, schools closed, transportation services closed. Stores shelves empty. Snow in downtown Sacramento, California and northern areas receiving feet of snow.

Continuous solar steams coming in from coronal holes in sun. Watch for an increase in UV radiation and earthquakes when the coronal holes are earth facing.

Keep watching and listening. Subscribe to the Survival Group Program at https://www.terral03.com and find us under the Primary Option at the top of the USA Survival Group Program Options List.

We will have several meet up work weeks this spring and summer.

Stay Safe, Stay Sharp,
Rebecca
Primary USA Survival Group Leader

Learn more about Rebecca and the USA Survival Group Program in Terral's 2018 Newsletter Issue 10: https://goo.gl/3uwZ88

Subscribe and support the research at https://terral03.com where a 1-year newsletter subscription is only 25 dollars per year, or just two bucks per month. Subscribe to the Survival Group Program for just 50 dollars per year to be connected with like-minded survivalists in the Survival Group Program with four Group options in the Ozarks and one along the Texas/New Mexico border. The Leadership has a Plan for you.

Blessings,

Terral

Return to “Black Star Thursdays”