Mark Searches Solar System for the Black Star

Moderator: Terral

|||
Terral

Mark Searches Solar System for the Black Star

08 Feb 2018, 15:35

Hi Terral

I hope you are well. Our safe zone home and project is coming along good being 95 put complete. We are in what's called the astronomy capital of Australia at Coonabarabran NSW Australia and just 13 km from the Siding Spring observatory. I have purchased A 9.25 inch telescope and we have a DSLR Canon camera that can attach to it. On the 20th January I was looking at Mars Jupiter and other things. Playing with the exposure and ISO settings I captured Jupiter with a huge anomaly projecting from it. See the full HE image attached. The image is inverted so the light anomaly actually points south and towards the Libra constellation.

I am waiting for more opportunity to duplicate this image, but the bright moon and cloud cover gas gotten in the way. I will keep trying to research this further as opportunity becomes available. I also attach photos taken of Jupiter and some of its moons I captured either side of the photo of interest. I didn't think much of the photo first up as I was really looking to catch the color of the planet and its stripes. I couldn't get much but as we get closed in a few months I will. Mark

Read the full article in Terral's 2018 Newsletter Issue 6:

Complimentary Link: https://goo.gl/9ZrtVf

Get more information, subscribe and support the research at http://terral03.com

Blessings,

Terral

Terral

Re: Mark Searches Solar System for the Black Star

22 Feb 2018, 15:14

Terral responds to Mark

Hi Mark:

Thank you for writing and sharing. I think we need a text file associated with each image where you give
commentary on your observations with information like:

1. Your observation position.
2. Celestial coordinates.
3. Date, time.
4. Background constellation.
5. Stars and planets in image.
6. Filters used.
7. Consult Don for his views on more observation parameters/details.

From Florida, I can see we have a narrow observation window with 51 Oph coming over the horizon at about
3:02 AM ET.

Mars is currently closing in on Black Star position from Earth perspective with Jupiter to the upper-right in
the center of the Libra Constellation with both Mars and Jupiter just above the ecliptic plane.
Saturn then comes over the horizon just before 4AM. Then, the Sun's light comes into the picture just after
6AM, which means your telescope is pointing east/southeast just over the horizon where atmospheric
distortion is an issue.

In other words, we are still too early in the calendar year to observe our target area in optimum conditions,
because we are looking to take long-exposure images for stacking to identify evidence of the gravitational
lensing effect in the dancing stars in the background.

The key here is to realize that while the Black Star is relatively close to Earth, being positioned near Mars
orbit path, but the evidence being gathered for supporting the Black Star hypothesis/claims is in the dancingbackground
stars that are light years in the distance.

Then, we realize that the optimum observation window opens in late March moving through April and May
(Black Star in midnight position overhead) transitioning into June and early July, when the Black Star is
transitioning towards the horizon in the evening.

Therefore, we keep the Black Star position in the back of our minds knowing that 51 Oph is the background
star now, but Black Star position will continue shifting right in the orbit diagram/solar system from Earth
natural orbit-movement around the Sun, until Earth has the same perspective of the Black Star on the right
side of the Scorpio Constellation on May 15, 2018, when the Black Star is in the midnight position from Earth
perspective.

Then, after May 15th the Black Star is transitioning into Libra pushing towards the Virgo Constellation, by the
time Earth reaches the 90-degree position relative to the Sun and Black Star in late August 2018.
Therefore, the challenge is to understand Black Star orbital position relative to Earth for the entire time that
the observation window opens (starting now in Ophiuchus near 51 Oph), until the Black Star is straight
overhead in the nighttime sky (May 15th) and when the observation window closes in late August.
The timeline schedule determines the field of view of your telescope that will transition right in the orbit
diagram that will continue to pan right (up just below the ecliptic plane relative to the Sun) with each passing
day in small increments for capturing the long-exposure images for stacking, so that the microlensing of the
background stars can be detected.

We are essentially looking for a ghost that can never be visualized looking directly at the object, but we
should be able to see a pattern in the dancing background stars; unless the gravitational lensing effect is
perfected with our gravitational/magnetic anomaly. Blessings, Terral

Complimentary Link to Terral's 2018 Newsletter Issue 8: https://goo.gl/NaRfpZ

Get more information, support the research and subscribe to the Newsletter/Survival Group Programs at https://www.terral03.com.

Contact Terral: terral@terral03.com

|||
|||

Return to “Black Star Thursdays”