ALIEN ADVICE

Im_a_Jin
Location: 3 world record holding places within 500sq. Miles on the U.S. East Coast

ALIEN ADVICE

01 Feb 2018, 20:24

If you find yourself frozen to your bed with a group of big-eyed aliens around you, ask them if they klee. To the Krenarki (Andromedans) a klee is a good deed that they do for a member of another intelligent species. So if you ask them, they might do something nice for you. This will not work on Alpha Drakons. Though there are reptilian species who belong in the Krenarki and will still understand the word Klee. It can't hurt to try. Its gotta be worth a shot to get you unfrozen from your bed, right? Other cases where it may not work, (four armed aliens, al qaeda pretending to be aliens, human robotic drones) hopeful these facts will help you figure out who you are really dealing with.

Im_a_Jin
Location: 3 world record holding places within 500sq. Miles on the U.S. East Coast

Re: ALIEN ADVICE

01 Feb 2018, 20:38

Also if you see a ship on the ground resist the temptation to board that ship. Many of the other intelligent lifeforms that construct these craft have very different needs as far as life support is concerned. Some of their atmospheric pressure requirement would crush the life out of terrestrial biological formations (bodies). Others breath other gasses than oxygen, such as methane or nitrogen which will not support human breaths. This natural danger is not even taking into account any defensive systems which the ship has to defend itself. Suspend your curiousity. If you see such a craft take pictures.

Some creatures such as some insectoids appear in digital frames though to the human eye they are invisible.

Im_a_Jin

Confronting terrorists at your front door

01 Feb 2018, 21:27

If someone is in your house who looks like you do (and they are armed and menacing looking), you need to tell them "Al Qaeda don't do this." When they question your pronunciation of the word 'Al Qaeda' say, "FOOST", emphatically. That will confuse them and they will ask what God you serve, at which point they expect you to tell them Which Al Qaeda Devil is the one who brought you in. I usually tell them that I am akin to this and drop Majim reals as the source of my hell. That usually gets them to bugger off. There are other ways to accomplish this, some of them are called 'Al Qaeda Keys'.

(is this s+i+ classified? Who gives a damn, they don't pay me enough to keep secrets. Regardless knowing this could save your life and way of life. I have been through hell so you don't have to go there.

Often when Moussaoui Prime would set out to steal someone's home, he would set up pictures of himself and other people whom he had met, who were in on the scammings, however if he read that i said that, he might use it to set up patsies or something else. HE would always adopt new ideas quickly and integrate them into his fairly efficient grifts. He would burn all of their photos, bring in his own Yearbooks. HE vacuums gives all of their clothing to a charity. Get rid of any shoes that don't fit him. Then he cleans the bathroom thoroughly, every inch. He vomits in the toilet and around the bowl, takes a huge dump and runs across the floor, making as embarrassing a mess as possible. Two days before doing this he eats whatever he wants out of their pantry. That way forensically he looks legit as the owner of the house.

He does these things, so that if he can't kill you, he can explain himself to law enforcement, how he lives there and had a pretty embarrassing accident. The cops go in, without him and his victim, walk through, see all of his photos and the mess he described to them. They take DNA from the puddle of vomit and the trail of excrement and test it against both him and the owner. It comes back as his, own. I think he burns the vaccum cleaner too, and bring a new Vaccuumm to the house for the day he convinces the cops. HE uses accomplices who have stolen other houses in the area. He directs the police to them and they back up his story and act affectionate and trustworthy around the police. Claiming to have known him for years.

HE also told me this one time about setting a house on fire, impersonating their insurance agent and having them murdered in their fresh accomodations, filing the name for the room as a different one and stealing all of their identifications. And vehicles. Their vehicles dont look suspicious when he takes them back to the burned out house and he is able to say after the repairs have been made that he "bought it from them" So the neighbors ask no questions. He had stolen 3 homes within the first month of me meeting him. HE liked putting in secret nooks to hide bug out bags and money. And he had cops doing what he wanted them to do. BEcause it is how Blackwater taught them to act. It was corruption of the highest degree. It was quite literally organized crime. Its a real shame that no one listens to kids.

But that is all in the past. I pray that it never happens to any of you, reading this. This is what they taught people in prisons to do. They usually give the identities of the victims to another family somewhere in the world that want to come and be americans. Its like selling souls what they had done. He had an FBI badge that he had stolen from a dead agent in Miami.

I really should put a piece of advice in here. If you come home and there is an idescribable mess in your dinning room, The things you wanted to eat are missing, TAke a second to look at all of your family photos and make sure everyone is there. IF they are not exit the house immediately and dial 9-11. Then go to a neighbors house who you are close to in the case of emergencies and prepare for your Lifelock Million Dollar Guarantee to kick in (if you are lucky). Have closer bonds with the people in your community. Be wary. Not of anything in particular. But just alert. It couls save your life.
Last edited by Im_a_Jin on 30 Apr 2018, 03:47, edited 2 times in total.

Im_a_Jin

You can take candy from strangers, just dont let them take your hand...

08 Feb 2018, 23:35

If your hands aren't free, you're a prisoner...
Last edited by Im_a_Jin on 01 Apr 2018, 21:53, edited 1 time in total.

Im_a_Jin

Tyrrany vs. Egalitarianism

19 Feb 2018, 00:47

Never trust a one world government that has a standing army. Since the only people who that force can be targeted against are citizens of that government. If you hear of plans like this then you are dealing with tyranny. Push for egalitarian justice. Don't give some men rights that another does not have. That leads to corruption always.

Im_a_Jin

Re: ALIEN ADVICE

15 Apr 2018, 03:03

If you see someone teleport to right in front of you, don't grab them expecting an adventure. If they teleport away you could get caught in a hostile environment. And sometimes even a short jump around the block can turn into a hostile environment. Imagine getting teleported to a warzone where you don't speak the language. Adventuresome in Hollywood movies yes, but you would have to be a paragon to survive in those conditions.

If you are planning on teleporting (So highly unlikely to almost be considered definitely impossible), you may want to dress fully prepared for any kind of environment. This means layers. I would suggest boxer briefs, long johns, jeans, and coveralls. A tank top, thermal undershirt,sweater, hoodie, winter jacket, Long raincoat. Scarf, Winter hat, (though I prefer wearing a king size bedsheet wrapped around the head like a turban. Not for religious purposes but for functionality.) Carry an extra bag for the event of winding up someplace hot, so that you can shed the extra layers into it, as needed. I roll a Jansport up into a navy seabag.

Also prepare for camping. For a canteen I bring a few plastic water bottles empty, and rolled up into the duffle bag, and two full 20 liter bottles of water, with 2' cords tied around their necks. Also I carry a few lighters and twigs, tinderbox with magnifying glass, strike anywhere matches, four tent stakes, a few cords of varying lengths. A pocketknife, a gerber, (with the pliers) A few sets of chopsticks, a spoon. A potholder. A simple messkit. 2 tarp or plastic sheet 12'x12' at least, rolled into a small tight bundle. A sleeping bag, I prefer a Coleman mummybag, with the flap to completely cover the head. It is also good to have a seed pack, in case you get marooned. I also carry a few facemasks. It is also wise to bring granola bars, nuts, berries, (trailmix basically) And a fair amount of jerky, in waterproof containers. A hatchet is also a handy thing to have, Make sure it is secured safely to the front of the hip blade outward, in a sheath. A metal thimble, and small sewing kit. If you have the room in your pack, i would fill that space with a few inflated, child water wings. It is possible to pack all of these items at a weight below 40 pounds.

With these items, you could pretty much teleport anywhere on Earth and have a decent chance of survival. With these items you could make most other items that would be too bulky to carry, such as a bow to hunt with. However if you find yourself in a city environment after entering the wormhole, some of these can cause you some problems with law enforcement or criminals. Law enforcement may see you as a potential threat, criminals may try to make you a mark. That is not something I feel secure in talking you through in this article. The numbers of different cultures in this Earth alone make predicting human factors in trying to survive practically impossible. If any of them see you teleport they may follow you some distance in wonder. Though it is doubtful you would end up in the ocean under guided teleportation, it is not wholly impossible.

In general, take caution during moments of high strangeness. You probably will never teleport in your lifetime, but I won't say its impossible. So here is my teleportation prep kit. It is also a pretty decent bug out bag. If you had a gasmask, that would also be useful.

Im_a_Jin

The Naga

30 Apr 2018, 04:11

If you see a long serpentine dragon flying nearby, ask it to teach you something. That's what the Naga do for the Queen of the Drakons. They taught early man how to build forges and make pottery out of clay. They have telekenesis and telepathy. They have a way of translating, so that their words can be understood by their students. They have taught many alien races from other worlds. It is their specific task. Be wary of the spines in their feathery tails, it paralyzes. Be safe. Peace be the journey!

Return to “Ascension Center”