Event Horizons Mon-Doc, Ole Dammegard &Cody Snodgres Whistleblower

Moderator: Dr Falkov

|||
Dr Falkov
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Event Horizons Mon-Doc, Ole Dammegard &Cody Snodgres Whistleblower

11 Dec 2017, 09:44

Ready for Event Horizons Monday, December 11, 2017? 10-Noon ET, 7-9 AM PT, M-F Live: www.freedomslips.com Studio A

Please join me, Dr. Robin Falkov with Ole Dammegard cutting edge investigator, researcher, author and public speaker. We'll be joined by Ole's colleague, who has a very important story to tell. This IS breaking news!!!

Ole tells us: "After 22 years of silence, my friend and former independent Black Ops Contractor Cody Snodgres, has decided to step forward as a CIA-whistleblower.

Listen live at: www.freedomslips.com Studio A

Ole Dammegard www.lightonconspiracies.com

Ole Dammegård, awarded the Prague Peace Prize, nominated for the Light House Award and adopted by the Apache Nation, is an author, International speaker, former journalist, musician and investigator, who has dedicated the last 30 odd years of his life to researching many of the global conspiracies. His main focus has been to find out the truth about the assassinations of JFK, the Swedish Prime minister Olof Palme, Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King, John Lennon and Lady Di, plus the terror attacks of 911, Norway, Oklahoma City and many, many more. He is now considered a leading expert on false flag operations and is believed to have managed to expose and stop several planned massacres. Ole has appeared as an International speaker in the USA, UK, Germany, the Czech Republic, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, Norway, Estonia, Poland, Gibraltar, Spain and Sweden.

Prague Peace Prize

"2016 I was deeply touched and proud to receive The Prague Peace Prize. Among the other awarded the prize were David Icke, Harald Kautz, Fritz Springmeier and Jim Marrs."

Mr. Dammegard is the author of seven books, and a former journalist of 30-years. Dammegard goes into detail about the ISIS bombings in various cities and points out poignant facts that have yet to be revealed by American media.

You are welcome to message me with your question or your phone number to call you back. Please follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

FB- Robin Falkov,

Twitter Dr. Robin Falkov.

Skype Dr. Robin Falkov

The National Health Federation needs our help! Are you a member yet? Only $36.00 per year to support the Independent Non Government Organization that protects our Health Freedom Rights at Codex & more. https://thenhf.com/

Call to listen (712) 432 6958

Follow me on Linkedin and Twitter: Dr. Robin Falkov

Dr Robin Falkov

www.healthfreedomrights.com

|||

Return to “Event Horizons”