No more or little political talk on our show.

Moderator: ChristineC

ChristineC
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

No more or little political talk on our show.

07 Jul 2018, 13:33

Well... I m sick of politics.. my conclusion -Trump is doing some things that are valuable but he will never ever change the way things are going... none of them will them being politicians. .
The mere fact of being politicians means they are parasitic energy moochers and drainers it goes with the territory.... I do not agree with most of his policies save for maybe 3,, maybe a few more.no one is our savior except our lord... however what the heck has happened to the Liberal democrats? i am still a card carrying democrat but god all mighty what the heck...Mad max inciting violence... Congress refusing to agree to anything all the while claiming to care for so many... caring for illegals over American citizens...I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.. I am poor so see very clearly the struggles of minorities not actually being one myself I sill see it... I see the manipulation of those same people by those with political aspirations...I see them yelling and screaming about helping and defending all sorts of people but it is always from 'afar' in their gated communities where they are safe and sound while those they claim to defend can't pay their bills or properly feed their families...'we' don;t matter to any of them except as a means to and end their end not ours... are we more free then we were 10 years ago? Are we better off? Are we using soup kitchens and food pantries more or less then we did 10 years ago? If you are not poor you will not have noticed the difference... but I have and many of the people I know and live around have,.it has gotten much worse for us. I foresee it getting far worse for all if we do not pray speak up and fight back.. not in a violent way but calling emailing supporting each other.. .white black Hispanic etc. does not matter we really do need to stick together...understand that we are indeed being manipulated through skillful manufactured events and fake news stories half finished videos claiming one thing or another... people crying racism and bigotry when all we are doing is forgetting the true and horrific reality of what those words really mean. Ah anyway...you won't see many more posts or shows via my radio show..from me about politics I am sick of it learned what I needed to know saw what I needed to see from friends foes and others... been called a big fat racist from morons who I am so happy showed their true colors and wish all the evil they have coming to them hits in full to awaken them while they pretended to fight against the very thing they are feeding and they'll get it.Funny thing when you mention religion or politics the true colors come out..meh but other than that bleck... on to more about psychic abilities ghost hunting and exorcism those subjects are much more pleasant then politics and the false white light of liberals and the controlling money grabbing conservatives. Perhaps no one cares but thought I would share anyway. Carry on...

I am Host Of "Kiss Me I'm Psychic" Weds at 12 noon STUDIO A :) (heart80)

Ldyhorse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: No more or little political talk on our show.

07 Jul 2018, 18:59

The right wing and the left wing belong to the same bird.... And it seems the corruption runs a muck throughout....
You can only be what you give yourself the power to be.

ChristineC
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Re: No more or little political talk on our show.

07 Jul 2018, 20:32

Yes I agree... you said it exactly how I feel.
I am Host Of "Kiss Me I'm Psychic" Weds at 12 noon STUDIO A :) (heart80)

Return to “Kiss Me I'm Psychic”