Wednesday June 27th show MK ultra,,Maxine waters.. Red Hen intolerance.?.. who is behind all of this civil unrest?

Moderator: ChristineC

ChristineC
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Wednesday June 27th show MK ultra,,Maxine waters.. Red Hen intolerance.?.. who is behind all of this civil unrest?

27 Jun 2018, 08:41

Coming up at noon today we will be delving into MK Ultra.
Does the current political climate reek of MK ultra influence...? Have we been a society 'created' not just to 'serve' the alleged 'elite' through buying their wares and following their ideals but to attack and kill.

When the Red Hen Restaurant owner not only threw out Sarah Sanders but followed her and her family to attack all of Maxine Waters wildly stated to 'attack all the Trump cabinet members' Is this behavior more then just' uncivil' meant to trigger other victims?

Is this the start of "Civil" war or the emergence of a mass mental breakdown.? Brought on through Mk-ultra techniques.

Perhaps evil is simply mind control and we the unknowing victims.
It's a thought ;) Just a thought... <3
"Through The Darkness" at noon STUDIO A 12 noon eastern time.

Come join our FB group if you are still on FB

https://www.facebook.com/groups/362420517270275/

MAKE A DONATION TO REVOLUTION RADIO WE NEED TO SUPPORT THIS NETWORK TO KEEP ALL HOSTS REACHING MANY LISTENER... THANK YOU NOTHING IS TOO SMALL LOOK TO YOUR LEFT FOR THE 'DONATE' BUTTON. :)

I am Host Of "Kiss Me I'm Psychic" Weds at 12 noon STUDIO A :) (heart80)

Return to “Kiss Me I'm Psychic”