On Satanism, traumatic abuse and possession..how to help.

Moderator: ChristineC

ChristineC
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

On Satanism, traumatic abuse and possession..how to help.

24 Nov 2017, 10:09

As I talk about on my show my childhood was abusive there was SRA as well as a form of MKultra mind control.
I hated every minute of my life and will not lie, I thought about ending it many times. To this day I wonder when the hell I will be the heck out of this world not something i am proud of but yeah it was that bad.
I speak for my own self indulged need to be heard in a life of rarely being heard I speak because it is freeing I speak because I am very angry and hurt over what happened I speak because it still goes on and incredibly it is no better if anything it is worse.
NOW I speak!!
I speak for the 9 year old me who was held by my father as he raped me in the hallway of our little house in Cheshire.
At the age of 9 I dissociated from the pain and went into a state of soul loss.
3 entities entered.
I speak for the 12 year old who desperately tried to speak and tell somebody at School about what was going on only to find out my parents had been friends in High School with the guidance counselor I chose to tell.
I was sent home instead, a few months later at 13 I tried to end my life swallowing a bottle of pills.
I speak for the other children I became friends with after I tried to commit suicide and ended up in the Psychiatric ward , finding out even when I spoke no one heard.
"She is spoiled" my Father told the Drs,"She is a liar" he told everyone.. The little girl who was my roommate in that 'nuthouse' was 12 she had taken 3 bottles of aspirin. She had also been beaten and raped.
We had become friends.
We laughed together as 13 year old kids do,and held each others hands when we were triggered in the programs.
She was released a month before me died by her own hand 2 weeks after I was released. She was 12. I found out after I tried to call her I think it was her sister who told me. I remember she did not even sound sad or surprised.
Her life is over she will never have a voice.
A reality many years ago still a reality that 12 year olds are raped and abused brutally and people STILL GET AWAY with it.
I speak for her.
Make NO mistake about it the abusers have been and are well organized.
Pizzagate merely touches the small surface.

Here is the thing when we hear about demonic activity or how someone gets an attachment Paranormal investigators at times go all over the place trying to figure out how it happens.
When a child is abused especially sexually the change in emotions the devastating fear the tragic betrayal, the debilitating trauma set in motion a new frequency a whole different vibration around the person and the persons aura.
The brain waves change they are altered so the shell that remains is an easily accessible shell for entities who ARE around, trust me they are..waiting and watching for the opportunity to enter and latch onto all that pain.
The programs run deep. there are different programs ~self sabotaging programs ~self hate programs~ programs to guide your love and light to allow yourself to be used and abused in a martyr sort of way.
Because i am a psychic medium the abusers/programmers targeted my theta waves using sounds and vibrations literally sounds and vibrations to alter those brainwaves so the gifts can be manipulated and or overrun..not sure that is the right way to put it. In any event the gifts/brainwave frequency will remain altered until they are healed or re balanced until then the same problems the same attacks spiritually will continue in the never ending loop they have been.

The demonic or dark entities being opportunists will linger around until they see an opening.
In my case the rituals were done the abuse was barbaric and all together combined ot create a perfect storm to allow entities who more than likely had been invoked ot enter when and where they were allowed.
Due to the trauma the mind of my young self of course gave permission to come in as I was suffering to such a degree I had no 'better' choice.
A demonic being truly can't enter unless given permission and it matters not how that permission is given.

Some things that have helped me~
Meditation
Prayers of confession, asking god to show me what I am and more importantly what I am not.
Shamanic journey (use care)
Theta waves healing.. ** use caution and research all of these I use different binaural beats but am not expert not even a novice in understanding the frequencies...it has helped me but this is after at least 2 and a half years of doing my own research My friend Pat who produces my show has helped in this because he understand music and this frequency. Make sure ot ask..research,.,protect yourself etc.. !!
Anything and everything that will helped change the frequency words, spoken and chanted, sounds, frequency Hz etc..ohm mediating and chanting ohm. or 'Ohm mani padme hum" (very powerful) Gregorian Chants. The Mass.
Turning off the TV and movies internet helps immensely.

We can remove and rearrange so much of what is inside but if we do not heal and replace what is left the mess will just reinvent itself as cleverly as Madonna did in her 40s and we will be left worse than we were before.
Matt:12:43-45
24When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out. 25And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished. 26Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

Hope this makes some sense please feel free to comment and give your own ideas.. I am greatly blessed by others thoughts and beliefs especially if not like mine. :)
Blessings!

xoxoxo

I am Host Of "Kiss Me I'm Psychic" Weds at 12 noon STUDIO A :) (heart80)

Return to “Kiss Me I'm Psychic”