Willow's World - 04/29/2019, Studio A, 2-4pm EDT (7-9pm BST)

Moderator: SurreySunflower

SurreySunflower
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Willow's World - 04/29/2019, Studio A, 2-4pm EDT (7-9pm BST)

29 Apr 2019, 06:56

Welcome to the Weird Wonder that is the World of Willow Andreasson...

... on today's End of the Month GeekOut Special:

The first hour will focus upon the day's news headlines - namely the monthly roundup of developments across the Whoniverse;;

The second hour heralds the opening of the doors to the cosy nook that is Willow's Poetry Corner: the Poetry Corner takes a break from the its journeys through the dystopian Britain of the future. Settle on the comfy cushions with a warming mug in hand:- we wander into Greener Gardens of Geekdom (Bleeding Cool, Cultbox, IO9.Gizmodo and The AVClub) for Willow's (Extended) End of the Month Geekout: today's Geekout looks at a wide variety of different headlines and stories: From Bleeding Cool: I visit the Nexus of Nerddom for the day's Geek Headlines; From Cultbox: we revisit the Fourth Doctor, Tom Baker, with a look at some Big Finish comic strip adaptations of his time at the helm of the good ship, Doctor WhoFrom IO9: interested in Geekdom and facial hair growth...? Let's have a look at the top 25 rated beards in an exquisite article from the pen of James Whitbrook. Finally, from TheAVClub: we explore an article about 'Little Bird' and its 'surreal approach to a familiar War story'...; 

The comfy cushions are scattered liberally across the deep-pile hearth rugs... the sweet scent of sandalwood serenades the senses as the warm spring breeze whispers through the open windows... the teas and coffees are freshly brewing... and I welcome you into my humble yet peaceful abode.

(spa) (spa) (spa)

Return to “Willow's World”