Willow's World - 10/08/2018, Studio A, 2-4pm EDT (7-9pm BST)

Moderator: SurreySunflower

SurreySunflower
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Willow's World - 10/08/2018, Studio A, 2-4pm EDT (7-9pm BST)

08 Oct 2018, 08:38

Welcome to the Weird Wonder that is the World of Willow Andreasson...

... on this afternoon's show:

The first hour focusses on the day's news headlines, both Global and Gallifreyan in nature;

The second hour heralds the opening of the doors to the cosy nook that is Willow's Poetry Corner: we continue experiencing the shift from the usual focus of the Poetry Corner onto matters which are far from fictional, delving into the murky waters that surrounded the founding of the Federal Reserve Bank in Eustace Mullins' methodical 1991 book, 'The Secrets of the Federal Reserve': tonight will focus on the second chapter, 'The Aldrich Plan', which details what was agreed at the Jekyll Island meeting that took place prior to the Foundation of the Federal Reserve;

The remainder of the show focusses on the subject of addiction: What are the causes of addiction? If one digs into the dirt and follows the roots of addiction, where will they lead us? I share an article which addresses those very questions;

The comfy cushions are scattered liberally across the deep-pile hearth rugs... early autumn exhales its cooling breaths through the open window... the teas and coffees, freshly brewing... as I welcome you into my humble yet peaceful abode.

Link to details of the book featured in the Poetry Corner:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/174 ... al_Reserve

(spa) (spa) (spa)

Return to “Willow's World”